Book Expo Australia offers some sessions and new Publishers to interest all the family. BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!
Don’t miss out on
- Family Ticket with free children’s books – Timmy Failure- We meet again
- Advanced Reading Copies from Cohesion Press (their releases have outsold Stephen King)
- 50 Smart Pens These pens record meetings, lectures and thoughts, you note keywords. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFE74S40WoI
Children will enjoy.
- Susan Berran, Aleesah Darlinson, Jack Heath, Dawko and Ditz (Bum Book), Empathy Books and more
- Cartoonists Jules Faber, and Rob Feldman.
- Comic artists from Sydney Comics Guild – who will draw one-on-one with them.
Fantasy and Sci Fi Readers will enjoy
- Talks by David Farland – best selling author and mentor to JK Rowling, Stephanie Meyer (Twilight), Brandon Sanderson. James Dasher (Maze Runner)
- Jay Kristoff and Wander Wiltshire
- Shannon Curtis, Jennifer Brassel, Elisabeth Rose and Avril Tremayne, Margaret McHeyzer
- Cohesion Press will introduce you to their authors Lee Murray, Greig Beck and Alan Baxter
- Andrew J McKeirnan, Amanda Kool and more
Warwick Merry has been speaking on the topic of driving success through business change and making people take action.
Jen Harwood works to support business leaders, not only in business but through all aspects of their daily lives.
Andrew P Street – Political journalist and writer will be discussing his books on political leaders Tony Abbott and Malcolm Turnball
Charles Fairlie – Has interviewed over 50 successful business leaders and learnt their secrets to winning in difficult times using diversity and adaption.
Najla Turk – discusses ways to introduce and win using diverse and inclusive regimes in the workplace
Buy your tickets here Use coupon code – finalday -On checkout choose your payment method first and then click on submit code to enter it (back one step) credit cards can be done through Paypal.